"Arrow Flow Solutions Stocks The Largest Quantity Of Tungum Tube That Has Ever Existed In North America"
Arrow Flow Solutions is a stocking distributor of Tungum tube. Our staff has 15 years’ experience solving offshore corrosion issues with Tungum tube.
Tungum tube is unrivaled in pitting and crevice corrosion resistance with no recorded failures and an expected installation life of at least 35 years.
Excellent lifetime cost compared to other tubing options. Typically, 15% less costly than 6Mo Steel, Super Duplex tubing and jacketed stainless steel tubing.
Tungum tube is fully compatible with typical 316 SS tube fittings
Excellent crevice corrosion resistance
Excellent pitting corrosion resistance
Resistant to seawater and chloride stress corrosion
Exceptional fatigue properties
High strength to weight ratio
High working pressures, same or better than 316 Stainless Steel
No additional external protective treatment required i.e. painting or coating
Compatible with Oxygen
The Tungum and Arrow Flow Solution systems specified with Tungum tube include: Instrument Air, Utility Air, Starting Air, Potable Water, Hydraulic Fluid, Nitrogen, Vents & Sounds, Black and Grey water, Flammable Gas and Breathing Air.
Tungum tubing has the approval of:
- DNV GL – Det Norske Veritas ISO 9001: 2008
- ASME – American Society of Mechanical Engineers Section 1, VIII, B31.1 & B31.3
- USCG – United States Coast Guard
- NORSOK – M-650 Qualification of manufacturers of special materials
- ABS – American Bureau of Shipping Type Approval
- BAM – Federal Institute for Gaseous Oxygen Service, tested in accordance with ASTM G124-10 (2010)
- FPAL – Achilles First Point Assessment for suppliers to the Oil & Gas Industry (Supplier No. 10054096)
- IMCA – International Marine Contractors Association – Document D012 – approved for use in Oxygen systems
- Lloyds Register of Shipping
BP Approval GP36-15-1
BP has approved Tungum tubing for “non-process” applications GP36-15-1. Tungum has passed extensive testing and is segment defined for mitigating and preventing external corrosion on topside small bore tubing.
Tungum features in the Shell Global Design and Engineering Standard, table 4 (instrumentation materials) Selection of materials for life cycle performance (upstream facilities) – equipment DEP 39.01.10.12-Gen. Feb 2013.
National and international specifications:
BS EN 12449 CW700R R430
Army AFS 4000
Navy NES 749 Part 3
Aircraft DTD 253A & DTD 5019