Anti – Corrosion Technology (ACT) Clamp
The STAUFF ACT Clamp is an innovative design solution for the installation of pipework where anti corrosion properties are paramount (e.g. offshore oil and gas exploration).
It's design, based on the tried and tested STAUFF Clamp according to DIN 3015, offers installation time reduction and long term cost savings due to extended service intervals.
Throughout its development, STAUFF ACT Clamps have been subject to stringent anti corrosive testing at our in-house facilities in Werdohl, Germany.
The development process has involved independent testing. The services of Sheffield Hallam University, Centre for Corrosion Technology have been utilized. Independent field test samples, based on a rig in the Dutch sector of the North Sea, have also been assessed. Both independent tests have recorded positive results in favor of the attributes of the new anti corrosive technology.
- Available in standard sizes from 1/4 inch to 1 inch
- Made out of flame-retardant plastic material (V0 listed in compliance with UL94)
- Geometrically designed rubber strips in direct contact with the pipe to avoid crevice corrosion formed under the clamp body
- No accumulation of seawater between clamp body and pipe by formation of drainage channels to aid dispersal of seawater
- Material and construction in compliance with Norwegian offshore standard NORSOK Z-CR-010
- ACT used in sub-sea and top-side environments
- High UV stability and resistance against seawater, rain and oil